Technical Support Specialist
We are currently looking for a tech-savvy Technical Support Specialist with a good understanding of communication protocols, electronics, and networking concepts, as well as strong communication skills.
You will maintain the relationship with clients, ensuring the smooth functioning of the system and providing professional support and technical assistance in case of any difficulties.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Understanding of electronics
- Proficient computer skills
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- you have a degree in telecommunications/electronics
- you have experience using Linux
- you accumulated theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of radio frequency electronics·
You can start
- Even tomorrow if we match!
- Ensure the proper functioning of equipment, prepare periodic reports on the performed interventions.
- Provide support and technical assistance to users; troubleshoote,analyse,resolve software problems.
- Maintain the relationship with clients and handle their tech support inquiries and issues.
- Supervise the installation of equipment and provide software training upon client's request.
- Participate in the development of technical documentation.
- Secondary graduation
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:00 - 17:00
Working at FLASHNET is
multicultural, multilinguistic, genius, challenging, dynamic, annoying, wonderful, creative, exhilarating, maddening, involving, weird, being yourself, frustrating, informal, and friendly. The best workplace you ever had if you want to put your genius to better use and really challenge yourself while making a difference.
Hardware and software development
FLASHNET is a fast-paced tech company that integrates the latest IT, energy and telecommunications technologies into hardware and software solutions. We design, create and implement intelligent systems for smarter cities and better infrastructure, with a special focus on smart street lighting control.
Our mission is to design, develop and implement versatile hardware and software solutions that combine to create highly competitive intelligent energy management systems. Moreover, we strive to advise, train and continuously support our customers, guiding them through the complexity of the technologies that will solve their current challenges and prepare their infrastructure for the future.
What would I miss if I left?
If you work at Flashnet, you are in a challenging atmosphere, enclosed by professional people, so you don't want to leave them.
What makes our product special
FLASHNET was founded as an innovative start-up
We realize globally competitive energy systems, solutions for city management
Our solutions are developed, we have inteliLIGHT®, inteliGRID®,
Since 2018, we are part of the Engie Group.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
As a workplace, we are easy going and friendly; and as an organization we are characterized by flat hierarchies, open doors and untangled decision-making.
Trainings and workshops
We appreciate our colleagues and we support them on their individual development and team achievements.
- Being late or overtime?
- We are never late
- Favorite decor?
- inteliLIGHT® smart street lighting control
- Star Wars or Ben Hur?
- Star Wars
Why we love our office
Our office is one of the most pleasant and comfortable offices in the region, we have our private sphere, but we can meet anytime at the relaxation room, as well.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Our future Thinkers-Makers-Enablers are:
- 100% team players
- passionate about sustainability