Experienced Full-Stack web developer
Looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to work on a large-scale web application, being comfortable with both back and front-end technologies.
- Understand and implement requirements in a timely manner.
- Working with team members to deliver high-quality code.
- Listen to and offer feedback in a collaborative environment.
- Be proactive and willing to learn new things.
- React experience
- Go experience
You can start
- 4+ years experience in software development, mainly with web technologies
- Strong experience developing web services using REST APIs, JSON, XML
- Good understanding of source code version control, mainly Git
- Knowledge of programming principles, patterns, concepts
- Experience with back-end programming (Go, PHP, Node.js)
- Net monthly salary range
- 1 400 — 2 500 EUR
- Working on a wide range of projects solving problems in different industries.
- Necessary hardware to get the job done: Macbook Pro, comfy chair, etc.
- Working alongside awesome team members in a cross-functional team.
- Flexible working hours either from home or from the office.
- Grow and advance your skills in a stable environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Deliver working front-end and back-end code in accordance to our coding standards and requirements
- Occasionally participate in client calls
- Tell bad jokes
Technologies and tools
- Secondary graduation
- BA degree
- Post-secondary education
- Any level degree
- Fit for negotiation
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:00 - 17:00
Your future team
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 24 - 36
Offshore and nearshore software development
We’re a full-cycle development company, focusing on long-term partnerships with our clients and emphasizing team effort, people, and passion for programming.
Our portfolio includes projects from fintech industry, medical AI, wine distribution development, business travel analytics, legal documents management, real-time map tracking, and the list goes on.
By providing integrated software development services, we allow you to focus on core development, sales, marketing etc. and help drive the business forward.
What would I miss if I left?
Our international projects, the team and all teambuildings!
What makes our product special
A tiny group of dedicated software developers team up to co-found Primal Skill.
We start to focus on offshore and nearshore software development.
We are proud to have clients all around the World.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Building offshore teams it requires trust, excellent organizational skill and regular communication.
We have absolutely no problem to do these online! It really works!
Trainings and workshops
We have additional in-house trainings for you and several online conferences and workshops.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Sex ratio?
- Boys, boys, boys...
- Web development done right!
Why we love our office
It is light, cozy and dog friendly. We love to spend our time here. Even on Mondays! :)
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- good team player
- fast self learner
- positive attitude