React Native and/or Flutter Developer
We're looking for a talented, proactive iOS / Android developer who is proficient and has experience with React Native and/or Flutter to join our team.
- Create React Native App
It is a big plus if you're familiar with Swift/Kotlin.
You can start
- Sept 1
An ideal candidate for this job would have:
- 2+ years experience with React Native and/or Flutter cross-platform mobile development.
- Deep understanding of the mobile development toolchains (Xcode, Android SDK)
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations and React Native plugins.
- Knowledge of programming principles, patterns, and concepts.
- Plus if you're familiar with Swift/Kotlin.
- Net monthly salary range
- 1 300 — 2 500 EUR
- Working on specific projects targeting the iOS / Android platforms.
- Necessary hardware to be efficient: MacBook Pro, big display, comfy chair, etc.
- Working alongside awesome team members in a fun environment
- Flexible working hours with office, hybrid, or work-from-home options.
- Working closely with team members to deliver high-quality code.
- Listen to and offer feedback in a collaborative environment.
- Understand and implement client & project requirements.
- Be proactive and willing to learn new things.
- No qualification required
- Fit for negotiation
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:00 - 17:00
Offshore and nearshore software development
We’re a full-cycle development company, focusing on long-term partnerships with our clients and emphasizing team effort, people, and passion for programming.
Our portfolio includes projects from fintech industry, medical AI, wine distribution development, business travel analytics, legal documents management, real-time map tracking, and the list goes on.
By providing integrated software development services, we allow you to focus on core development, sales, marketing etc. and help drive the business forward.
What would I miss if I left?
Our international projects, the team and all teambuildings!
What makes our product special
A tiny group of dedicated software developers team up to co-found Primal Skill.
We start to focus on offshore and nearshore software development.
We are proud to have clients all around the World.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Building offshore teams it requires trust, excellent organizational skill and regular communication.
We have absolutely no problem to do these online! It really works!
Trainings and workshops
We have additional in-house trainings for you and several online conferences and workshops.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Sex ratio?
- Boys, boys, boys...
- Web development done right!
Why we love our office
It is light, cozy and dog friendly. We love to spend our time here. Even on Mondays! :)
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- good team player
- fast self learner
- positive attitude